Published on: 02 July 2019 in Events
Directors UK BAME Working Group: update and drinks
Reading time: 1 minutes and 5 seconds
On Monday 2nd September 2019 at the Directors UK members space in Stukeley Street, our BAME working group is hosting an event to enable directors to:
- Find out about the ongoing work of the Directors UK BAME campaign.
- Suggest positive courses of action for our BAME working group.
- Share with their colleagues any changes and shifts they’ve experienced.
- Network and relax with peers in collaborative and friendly environment.
- Boost their professional connections in the screen industries with like-minded filmmakers.
The event is free to attend and is open to members with an interest in the BAME campaigning work of both our in-house team and the members working group. It will take place between 6pm – 8.45pm and drinks and nibbles will be provided.
Due to the size of our space number of places at this event is limited – so please book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing you there!