Directors UK is a non-profit-making organisation governed by an elected Board of Directors drawn from its membership. Elections are held every two years. Elections are governed by the Election Regulations. Read more about the current Board here.
Directors UK also has committees working for members' creative rights and remuneration. Information about the committees can be found below.
The conduct of the Board, its members and Committees is governed by the Articles of Association.
Directors UK has an Audit Committee responsible for ensuring compliance and best practice in the financial operations of the company, particularly those connected with the distribution of members’ funds.
Directors UK has five member committees as follows:
- TV Fiction committee
- TV Factual committee
- Film committee
- Distribution committee
- TV Entertainment and Multi-Camera committee
Each committee consists of a Chair who reports to the Directors UK Board. All committee members are members of Directors UK.
The Chairs of the committees are:
- TV Fiction committee: Bill Anderson
- TV Factual committee: Nic Guttridge
- Film committee: Iain Softley
- Distribution committee: Delyth Thomas
- TV Entertainment and Multi-Camera committee: Steve Smith
- Election Regulations
- Annual Report and Accounts (for the year ended 29 February 2016)
- Articles of Association
- Collection Agreement
- Rightholders Funds Risk Policy
- General Policy on the use of Undistributable Funds
- Annual Transparency Report
- Register of Interests