The Royal Television Society (RTS), Britain’s leading forum for television and related media, has announced the shortlist for the RTS Craft and Design Awards 2014-2015.
The Awards, spread over 27 categories, recognise the huge variety of skills and processes involved in programme production. In addition there are three Awards given at the discretion of the Jury Chairs: Design & Craft Innovation, Judges’ and Lifetime Achievement Awards.
Earlier this year, we were extremely pleased to announce that due to a Directors UK campaign RTS have introduced two brand new director categories. The first nominees for these awards are:
Directors – Fiction
- Alice Troughton (Cucumber)
- Paul Andrew Williams (The Eichmann Show)
- Julian Farino (Marvellous)
Directors – Non-Fiction
- Colette Camden (What Do Artists Do All Day? Sue Wester)
- Edward Watts (Escape From ISIS)
- Dan Edge (Outbreak: The Truth About Ebola)
A big congratulations to you all.
Across the other categories, Cilla, The Eichmann Show, Fortitude, The Keith Lemon Sketch Show, Pets: Wild At Heart and Wolf Hall have all picked-up three nominations.