You may remember reading earlier this year about the making of Michael Lavers’s Joseph’s Reel. Well, production has now finished, with the film starting to screen in January, and you can watch the first teaser trailer here:
If you haven't read Michael’s original article about Joseph’s Reel then please do so here.
Or catch up on some of the other member case studies we've run this year, including:
- Francis Annan: shooting on super-35mm
- C.A. Cooper: the making of The Snare
- Christine Lalla: shooting a no-budget feature
- Zoe McCarthy: Sunset Rose - a crowdfunded noir
- Richard Elson: directing in the charitable sector
If you’d like to write a feature of your own for the Directors UK website then please email us at [email protected].