Published on: 23 May 2019 in Directors UK
Broadcast Diversity Special: 20% discount for members
Reading time: 1 minutes and 41 seconds
Sir Lenny Henry is guest-editing Broadcast’s special Diversity issue, published on 31 May as part of its 60th anniversary celebrations.
The actor, comedian and diversity campaigner has worked closely with the Broadcast editorial team to create a line-up of news stories and features that shine a light on critical diversity issues such as ethnicity, class, gender and disability.
Published on 31 May, Broadcast’s special Diversity issue includes:
- Sir Lenny Henry interviewing Tom Watson, Labour deputy leader and shadow culture minister
- Results from the first diverse-led indies survey, highlighting their experiences in UK broadcasting
- A broadcaster roundtable featuring BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky
- A spotlight on how to fund diverse programming
- Comment pieces from the likes of Britain’s Got Talent winner Lee Ridley aka Lost Voice Guy, and deaf programme maker Cathy Heffernan
“This edition of Broadcast magazine promises to open up the true representation/diversity issue with robust discussions, interviews, chewy facts and solution-based chat. Join us,” says Henry.
And don’t forget: Full and Associate Directors UK members can save 20% when they subscribe to Broadcast.
Subscribe today and make sure you don’t miss out on Broadcast’s special diversity issue.
Offer open to Directors UK Full and Associate members only. If you’re already a member and interested in upgrading then please login to your profile and do so through the website. If you’d like to join Directors UK then please go to the Join Us page to find out more.